Whether you have already designed a solution or are still considering your options, our team of financing experts can assist with structuring suitable finance on quality assets.
While some Clean Energy customers prefer to pay for a Clean Energy system out right, there are a growing number of Clean Energy buyers who are looking for a Clean Energy finance solution to spread the cost over time and assist with Cashflow. We bring finance solutions to end consumers and businesses. Maybe we can assist you as well?
Type of Clean Energy systems that can be financed
Financing for Renewable energy generating assets and energy efficient assets include:
- Solar PV systems
- Solar Storage u0026amp; Standalone Technologies
- Energy Efficient Solutions including Lighting
- Hot Water including Hybrid Systems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Wind Turbines
- Off-grid Solutions
- No up-front deposit required
- No financials required for facilities up to $100,000
- Facility limits available between $20,000 to $1,500,000 with
- Up to $100% on new equipment, net of Renewable energy /certificates (RECs) or Small scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
- Fixed Monthly payments
- Flexible terms from 2 to 7 years
- Simple u0026amp; fast application, approval and documentation process
We can tailor a solution for each clients business
Business Finance Options
The most common business finance options for clean energy on offer are:
This funding method is used by companies that prefer to amortise the principal debt over the selected term. Financing under Chattel Mortgage can also be structured with balloon payments if required. Conventional terms are up to 2 to 5 years and can be extended to 7 years for certain classes of assets.
Rental (Operating Lease) Finance
A large number of companies, including those in the public sector use Operating Finance where technology is advanced and ownership is unnecessary. This product allows for amortisation of the cost, it is flexible for upgrading and adding services, and the facility rentals are fully expensed. Obsolescence factors dictate the use of Term Rental as the customer moves to the latest available business technologies. Terms are available to 2-7 years.
Owner Occupier Residences
Where a home owner wishes to install a Clean Energy solution to help them reduce energy costs the options come down to a personal loan or a home equity loan;
Personal loans are typically $5,000 – $40,000 unsecured ($50,000 secured), terms of 1 – 5 years with no deposit required
Home equity loans are secured against the family home and may require additional costs to establish