For small to medium business, the real key to success is maintaining strong cashflow through the business. However many firms struggle when required to make large cash outlays to suppliers who demand fast payment and then wait to between 30 and 90 days before receiving payment from clients
Invoice Finance is a far more flexible form of finance. Invoice Finance provides a flexible source of finance by allowing businesses to unlock funds tied up in unpaid invoices – leading to an immediate injection of cash.
The amount of funding available is based on the sales you make not on the value of your historic balance sheets. Not only that but if your firm is doing well then the amount of funding available increases because it is linked to your sales.
How does Invoice Financing work?
To qualify, clients need only to trade on credit terms, that is issue invoices to their customers for amounts to be paid in the future. The invoice funder will pay 75%-85% of the invoice value in 24 to 48 hours. When your customer finally pays the invoice you receive the balance of the invoice percentage, less a service fee.
Examples of industries we service who can benefit from Cashflow Recovery services.
Any business that supplies goods or services to another business that has an Australian Business Number (ABN) and issues invoices on credit terms, such as
- Building supplies – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Building subcontractors
- Food – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Fruit and Vegetables – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Meat – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Confectionary – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Beers – Importer/distributor
- Wines – Importer/distributor
- Furniture – manufacturer
- Labour Hire Companies
- Property maintenance
- Agribusiness – Wholesaler/Distributor
- Printing services
- Commercial cleaning services
- Commercial catering company
- Defence force contractor companies
- Mining – machinery/equipment
- Subcontractors to established building companies
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Services
- Hospitality Industry
- Office Machine Supplies
- Machinery hire companies
Contact us now for a free appraisal to see if your business qualifies for Invoice Financing on 1300 885 244.